Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
The “www.business.telemedi.com” site is published by:
Telemedi Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Marynarska 13, postal code 02-674, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000516452, NIP: 5272720484, REGON: 147453940, share capital PLN 5,000.00, entered in the Register of Entities Performing Healthcare Activities, kept by the Mazowieckie Voivodship, book number 000000191183-W-14 ( shortly Teleledi Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as: “Telmedi”).
Director of publication: Paweł Kocon, PR manager
TERMS OF SERVICE
The purpose of these general conditions of use (hereinafter “T & Cs”) is to define the terms and conditions of use of the “www.telemedi.com” site.
Access and use of the Site imply the unconditional acceptance of the T & Cs by the User.
1 – DEFINITIONS
For the purposes hereof:
“Site” means the “www.telemedi.com” site, published by Telemedi, giving access to the Elements. The Site includes the Content, software, programs, tools (programming, navigation, etc.), databases, operating systems, documentation and all other elements that compose it, updates and the new versions which may be brought to the Site by Telemedi.
“Content” means, without this list being exhaustive, the structure of the Site, the editorial content, the drawings, the illustrations, the images, the photographs, the graphic charters, the brands, the logos, the acronyms, the company names, audiovisual works, multimedia works, visual content, audio and sound content, as well as any other content present within the Site.
“Elements” designate the various functionalities and information elements offered on the Site.
“Telemedi” refers to the various legal entities of the Telemedi sp. z o.o. and Telemedicin Sp. z o.o.
“User” designates an adult natural person browsing the Site for his own needs, within the framework of strictly personal and non-commercial use, without direct or indirect profit-making.
2 – PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The Site is a portal allowing the User to:
Follow Telemedi news,
Be informed of major areas of innovation, industrial sites and sales representations of the Telemedi,
Discover career opportunities,
This list is not exhaustive and can be modified at any time by Telemedi without any liability being incurred in this regard.
3 – ACCESS TO THE SITE
The Site is accessible from the Internet at the following address: https://www.telemedi.com/
4 – LICENSE TO USE THE SITE
Telemedi grants the User a personal right to use the Site, the Content and its Elements, which is non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, non-transferable and free.
This license is granted to the User only for his own needs, to the exclusion of any commercial or profit-making use of all or part of the Content and / or Elements.
The User does not acquire any other right on the Site, the Content and / or the Elements other than those conferred by the present ones.
5 – USER OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to use the Site in accordance with national and international regulations.
In particular, he undertakes to:
- read these T & Cs and comply with them,
- not to reproduce, even temporarily and / or partially, the Site and / or its Content, by any means and in any form,
- not to access and / or use the software components of the Site,
- not to use software or processes intended to copy the Content and / or likely to disrupt the proper functioning of the Site,
- not to carry out any adaptation, modification, translation, transcription, compilation, decompilation, assembly, disassembly of all or part of the Site, the Elements and / or the Content,
- not to export the Site and / or merge it with other computer programs,
- to inform Telemedi if it becomes aware of an act of piracy and / or illegal or non-contractual use of the Site and / or its Content,
- not to carry out any manipulation and / or to introduce any virus or malicious code, likely to cause computer and / or functional breakdowns likely to affect the proper functioning of the Site or of all Elements accessible through the Site.
- hinder the proper functioning of the Site by any means whatsoever,
- not to use the Site to display, download or transmit any content contrary to good morals and public order (such as, without this list being exhaustive, any content of a racial, political, religious, pornographic or sexual nature)
- The User being solely responsible for the use of the Site, he acknowledges that neither Telemedi nor the members of its distribution network can be held liable for direct or indirect damage, and in particular material damage, immaterial damage, loss of data or program, financial loss, resulting from access or use of the Site, or due, in particular, to the interruption, suspension or modification of the Site or one of its Elements.
6 – AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
Telemedi undertakes to make its best efforts to secure access, consultation and use of the Site.
The Site is accessible continuously, except in the event of force majeure or the occurrence of an event beyond the control of Telemedi, and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance interventions necessary for the proper functioning of the Site.
7 – RESPONSIBILITY – GUARANTEE
On the use of the Site
Within the limits of the applicable laws and regulations, Telemedi accept any responsibility for the use of the Site by the User and give no warranty, express or implied, with regard to the speed or performance of the Site. In particular, access to the Site may be temporarily and periodically suspended for technical reasons; where applicable, the technical teams will do their best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Telemedi reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the information appearing on the Site, nor the responsibility of Telemedi Sp. z o.o. and Telemedicin Sp. z o.o.
Access and use of the Site are at the User’s own risk. It is their responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and / or software stored on their telephone and computer equipment against any attack.
In any event, Telemedi will be released from all liability:
- in the event of non-compliance by the User with these T & Cs;
- in the event of a malfunction of the Site due to a cause, voluntary or involuntary, which is attributable to the User or which is attributable to a third party or to a malicious act, software, smartphone / tablet, an interface or any other product or supply of the User;
- in the event of a malfunction and / or failure of the User’s computer network and / or communication, whatever the cause
Telemedi does not guarantee that the Site is free from any error or anomaly, nor that it may be subject to attacks or attacks, in particular by viruses, which could cause malfunctions, interruptions, breakdowns or loss of data or information.
8 – PERSONAL DATA
Use of the Site may require the collection by Telemedi of personal data allowing direct or indirect identification of the User.
The Information Notices accessible on the Site detail the processing of personal data carried out by Telemedi when using the Site. To learn more about the processing of your personal data, click here.
9 – INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Site and its Content are protected by intellectual and / or industrial property rights.
Photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound, as well as all works integrated into the Site are the property of Telemedi or of third parties who have assigned their rights to Telemedi Sp. z o.o. or Telemedicin Sp. z o.o.
10 – APPLICABLE LAW
The Site and these T & Cs are subject to Polish law, subject to the mandatory rules of the User’s country of residence.
Any dispute that may arise concerning the interpretation and / or execution of these T & Cs must be the subject of an attempt to settle amicably.
In the absence of an amicable settlement, the dispute will be submitted to the courts within the jurisdiction of the courts of Warsaw to which the parties attribute exclusive jurisdiction, notwithstanding the plurality of defendants or claims for compensation from third parties.
11 – UPDATE OF THE T & CS
Telemedi reserves the right to modify and update these T & Cs without notice, at any time and without prior information to Users.
If necessary, the modifications and updates will be binding on the User as soon as they are published on the Site, it being up to the User to consult the T & Cs in force at each connection to the Site.
12 – MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
12.1 NO WAIVER
The fact, for one of the parties, of not invoking a clause of these T & Cs cannot be interpreted as a temporary or definitive waiver of the benefit of the provision in question which will remain in force.
12.2. NULLITY OF A CLAUSE
If one or more stipulations of these T & Cs is declared invalid, void or unwritten on the Site of the regulations in force, of an evolution or following a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will retain their full validity. force and scope, the parties agreeing as soon as possible to put in place a valid replacement provision of an equivalent scope as close as possible to the spirit hereof.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SENDING OF NEWSLETTERS AND OTHER PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS.
Who are the data controllers of your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by Telemedi Sp. z.o.o., in its capacity as data controller.
Telemedi Sp. z o.o. is located in Warsaw at ul. Marynarska 13, postal code 02-674, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000516452, NIP: 5272720484, REGON: 147453940, share capital PLN 5,000.00, entered in the Register of Entities Performing Healthcare Activities, kept by the Mazowieckie Voivodship, book number 000000191183-W-14 ( shortly Teleledi Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as: “Telmedi”).
What are your personal data used for?
We collect your personal data when you fill out a form on our site, contact us by email, phone, live chat or any other means.
We use your personal data in order to:
|Send you, with your consent, our newsletter and promotional materials||This processing is based on your consent|
|Manage your complaint||This processing is based on our legitimate interest (prevention of legal actions)|
|Solicit you in order to respond to satisfaction surveys and studies on our existing products and services||This processing is based on our legitimate interest (to improve our products and services)|
|Solicit you in order to respond to studies within the framework of the development of new products and services||This processing is based on our legitimate interest (to offer suitable products and services)|
|Send you, with your consent when the regulations so require, personalized advertising messages, in particular news on our products, special offers, invitations to events or contests||This processing is based on your consent and / or our legitimate interest (providing you with relevant content)|
|Monitor the quality and constant improvement of our products and services, in particular by using advanced data analysis technologies||This processing is based on our legitimate interest (to improve our products and services)|
|Monitor our activities (reporting)||This processing is based on our legitimate interest (to measure the performance of our activity and to improve our products and services)|
When we send you promotional messages, our goal is to send you the most relevant advertisements and offers possible, tailored to your needs or genuinely of interest to you. Indeed, thanks to your personal data (those that you provide us directly and those that we obtain from our partners, as well as those that we collect automatically during your visits to our websites or your use of our mobile applications) , we develop a profile that allows us to assess and predict as accurately as possible your personal preferences and / or interests for our products and services. Getting to know you better allows us to offer you more suitable products or services and to provide you with better satisfaction.
In general, we undertake to collect only the personal data that are necessary for each of the purposes for which we process your data.
As such, the mandatory nature of the responses is indicated in the collection forms. They are justified either by their necessity for the contract or the response to your request, or even by legal or regulatory obligation. If you do not wish to provide the mandatory data, we will not be able to process your request. The other information is intended to get to know you better, in particular to send you personalized advertising messages and is, therefore, optional. You are free not to inform them.
How long are your data kept?
In accordance with the regulations, we undertake to keep your personal data only for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes.
In order to calculate these retention periods, we rely in particular on the following criteria:
- The duration of your contract, if you have concluded a contract with Telemedi,
- The time needed to process your request or complaint,
- Your interest in our advertising messages,
- The need to keep a certain history of your interactions with us, for the proper management of our commercial relationship,
- Our legal or regulatory obligations.
We are required to keep, in an archive, some of your personal data in order to be able to respond to any legal action, and this for the period of limitation provided for by the applicable legislation.
Who has access to your data?
We may need to share your personal data when we rely on partners and service providers, in order to process all or part of your personal data, to the extent necessary for the accomplishment of the tasks entrusted to them (for example, for hosting of our website or mobile application, for the provision of services related to the operation or maintenance of the website, provision of services concerning the sending of commercial offers, conducting surveys).
As far as possible, your data is hosted on servers located in the European Economic Area
Finally, we may be required to communicate your personal data to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation or administrative or judicial decision.
You have several rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- A right of access to your personal data, that is to say the right to receive a copy thereof,
- A right of rectification , if your data turns out to be incorrect or out of date, which will allow us to comply with our obligation to have up-to-date data concerning you,
- A right to the erasure (or right to be forgotten) of your personal data, which may be limited with regard to our contractual or legal obligations,
- A right to the portability of your data, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that we have provided to you, in a structured, commonly used computer format, and to transmit them to any other data controller,
- A right of opposition , subject to justifying reasons relating to your particular situation, and the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in certain cases provided for by the regulations,
- A right to oppose any commercial prospecting (in particular profiling when it is used), which can in particular be exercised via the unsubscribe link in each prospecting email,
- A right to withdraw your consent at any time, for the purposes for which we have collected your consent.
You also have the possibility of defining either general or specific directives with regard to certain processing operations, for the storage, erasure and communication of your Personal Data in the event of death. You can modify or delete these guidelines at any time. You can tell us about these specific instructions by writing to the above-mentioned address.
To exercise any of your rights, you can contact us, proving your identity, by email [email protected].
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the PUODO about the processing of your personal data. We encourage you to contact us before any complaint, so that we try to resolve your issue together.
Link to other information
We can also collect technical information about you in an automated way when you visit one of our sites or use one of our mobile applications, in particular your IP address, your navigation parameters, by means of tracers (cookies).
For more information, we invite you to consult our cookies policy.
Modification of information on the protection of your personal data
We may occasionally modify this information. When necessary or required, we will inform you and / or seek your consent. We therefore invite you to consult it during each visit in order to be aware of its latest version.